Many business people are reevaluating every expenditure to ensure that every dollar produces value.
This reevaluation includes memberships in associations and other business groups.
Her main theme is that it takes more than just paying an association’s membership dues in order to get the most value from the membership — it takes an investment of time.
Shira Levine’s specialties include:
- Strategy for scaling, engaging, retaining, managing online customer communities for consumer and enterprise
- Supply-side marketplace community engagement for retail, gig economy, sharing economy
- Storytelling: unlocking your community’s UGC to tell your brand’s story
- Reward & retention programs for VIPs
- Community segmentation & analytics
- Activation campaigns using content, social media and events
- Engagement and monetization targeting
- Translating critical consumer insights into profitable product improvements
- Customer advocacy & voice of the customer
- Strategic social media campaigns
- Growing and managing domestic and global teams
- All tactics positioned for scaling new communities or communities at scale